Six Month Smiles® Clear Braces in Post Falls, ID and Spokane, WA
Straight Teeth. Less Time. Clear Braces for Adults.
Have you lived your whole life wishing for a different smile? Do you turn your head in pictures or cover your mouth when you laugh? You do not have to live this way anymore. Six Month Smiles is a revolutionary, cosmetic, and fast way to straighten your teeth and give you the smile you have always wanted.
Do you feel stuck because you do not want to wear adult metal braces for years or are you concerned that other corrective teeth straightening procedures could be too invasive or too expensive? Now, there is an effective, safe and affordable cosmetic braces solution that fits your lifestyle.
Whether you live in Spokane, Coeur d’Alene, Hayden, or Post Falls, either Dr. Heinrich or Dr. Elliott can provide you with a barely visible and fast approach to traditional metal braces. Straightening your smile with Six Month Smiles is conservative in that you keep your natural tooth structure unlike veneers and because it is done in less time it is less expensive!
If you find it hard to keep your crowded teeth clean or have been told that you have gum disease Six Month Smiles can offer you a way to unravel your teeth and make them easier to clean. Your hygienist will love you!
If you are a bride or groom-to-be, a public speaker or someone who works with the public, Six Month Smiles is a great way to give yourself a smile in a short amount of time so that you can beam confidently.
If these following points sound like something you’ve been looking for, schedule your free consult today to be evaluated.
- Average treatment times of only six months
- Six Month Smiles Lucid-Lok® clear brackets and tooth-colored wires are barely visible
- Use of braces has shown to provide the most conservative and predictable final result
- Six Month Smiles Patient Tray Kits™ ensure that your appointments are fast and comfortable
- Low forces and short overall orthodontic treatment times increase comfort, safety, and hygiene
- Six Month Smiles is typically less expensive than traditional braces, aligner therapy, or veneers